Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mash up what up?

So I must admit that I wasn't to keen on trying out a flickr "mashup" but ohhhhh how things have changed.  At first I thought, "Why do I need to be fancy with my photos?  An image is meant to remain the way it was created."  So after about 30 minutes of trying to find something that caught my eye, I stumbled across bigbluelabs.com's pop art poster maker (a mash up of flickr)!  Im sure you've all seen the Andy Warhol soup can painting.  Well this takes the likeness of that painting and uses your image instead.  I know it sounds like you're being compared to soup but it is actually very nice!  I'll post it on my blog to give you all a glimpse.  Try it! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried this out but after seeing your poster I think I will. Thanks for leading the way!

    ReplyDelete