So tonight in class I was having a discussion with Rebecca about Harry Potter. She asked me what my favorite scene was and I couldn't help but notice that picking just one is impossible! Anyway, this particular scene ranks up there amongst my favorites. Hope you all enjoy it and please feel free to let me know if you have any favorites of your own.
This is a favorite of mine too because of Neville's speech. I also don't think Draco wanted to join his parents -- did you see how proud and haughty his father became when Draco came, as if this restored his standing.
this is such a turning point... its when you realize that Voldemort has no control anymore really and that Harry being willing to sacrifice his life really changed everything for the good guys! My all time favorite line in the books and the movies is right after this with Molly Weasley yelling "Not my daughter you bitch!" to Bellatrix!!!! I love her taking a stand! The whole midnight showing theater clapped and cheered when she said it. It was awesome.
Favorite because of Neville's hero speech or because of the awesomely awkward Draco Voldemort hug?
ReplyDeleteLOL yea the hug and Voldemort's creepy laugh!
ReplyDeleteThis is a favorite of mine too because of Neville's speech. I also don't think Draco wanted to join his parents -- did you see how proud and haughty his father became when Draco came, as if this restored his standing.
ReplyDeleteI agree. Although both his parents were obviously evil, they still had a tremendous amount of love for their son.
Deletethis is such a turning point... its when you realize that Voldemort has no control anymore really and that Harry being willing to sacrifice his life really changed everything for the good guys! My all time favorite line in the books and the movies is right after this with Molly Weasley yelling "Not my daughter you bitch!" to Bellatrix!!!! I love her taking a stand! The whole midnight showing theater clapped and cheered when she said it. It was awesome.
ReplyDelete