Monday, March 12, 2012

Harry Potter farewell to friends


Very touching scene from HP Deathly Hallows 2. 

2 comments:

  1. Funny story for you... right after this scene is the scene where Harry sees his parents and his loved ones and he's ultimately walking towards his death. So I'm at the midnight showing while this scene is on and I hear what I think is someone laughing. I'm so confused and thinking "ok, laughing during this scene, kinda weird but whatever" so I start looking around and finally figure out that it's the girl behind me. Then I hear her friend ask her if she needs a tissue and I realize: she's not laughing, she's crying. She's letting out these huge gasping sobs and now I'm thinking ok, this is emotional but get a hold of yourself! You know he's coming back! After a few seconds the sobs stop and I hear "Harry", gasp, "is", gasp, "so", gasp, and then in a high-pitched squeaky tone, "brave!". And then I lost it and was the idoit laughing during the emotional scene, I couldn't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!!!!! I can't blame you for laughing. I mean c'mon! Yea its a great movie and an emotional scene but sobbing and the brave comment are just a weeee bit too much. Thanks for the story =)

    ReplyDelete