Thursday, March 1, 2012
Reading - Never Ending Story
When you all read the title of this article, did anyone else think of that great 80s movie with the same title? Ok maybe it was just me. Anyway, what a great and innovative idea by this college professor named Kelly Herold. She began writing a novel on wiki, where we all know that others can edit prior writings/work, in an attempt to create a "group novel". Its sort of like that game we played as children where someone would start a story and others would add on. Kelly does state that she currently has 8 people working on this wiki novel which will probably require a lot of cooperation. I'm assuming that most writers would be upset if someone were to change their work but I guess this group has some thick skins. Good for them and I hope it ends up being a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I did! Including singing the song, and yelling Atreyu! Falcor! several times! one of my all time favorite movies!
ReplyDeleteI did think about the movie but all I remember is that big puppet looking monster.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA Calynn that was the first image that popped into my head. How could that kid riding on its back not have been freaking out!? But we digress somewhat. The article, and wiki idea, were both very good.
ReplyDelete