Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Facebook and twitter
For me, Facebook is extremely benificial. I can communicate with friends and family who are living far away, such as Italy. Even though I do not visit them as often as I would like to, I still feel as though I am with them in a way. From a more technical stance, Facebook is revolutionizing professions. Businesses and institutions have been benefiting from the exposure and publicity that Facebook can provide. My public library is no stranger to the benefits of facebook as they too have created a Facebook page to promote all of their offerings and in turn attract more patronage. As far as twitter goes, I'm not much of a fan. Even though I do find myself curious as to what certain celebrities or athletes are saying, I simply do not wish to "follow" them on twitter to do so. Also, it seems as though whatever can be said via twitter could easily be said via facebook. Maybe I'm missing something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment