Harry Potter, life, and everything in between.
I will be finished with school by August and I can't wait to read again!! I will add it to my list.
Wow, I'm not sure if I want to read something other that HP from JK. This will take some getting used to... and its not even Young Adult! I would hope for something more fanciful. I'm sure it will be good regardless.
Thanks for the great JK tip. Didn't know she had a new book coming out!!
I will be finished with school by August and I can't wait to read again!! I will add it to my list.
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm not sure if I want to read something other that HP from JK. This will take some getting used to... and its not even Young Adult! I would hope for something more fanciful. I'm sure it will be good regardless.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great JK tip. Didn't know she had a new book coming out!!
ReplyDelete