Well worth the wait....a looooong wait. Easily the best potter site out there. For those of you who are on, my pottermore name is FlooHowl23993. I don't want to be in Slytherin!!!!!!!!
I totally agree it's the best potter site!! I tried going on earlier to play around but it was down :( And did you take a quiz to be put in Slytherin? Whenever I've done the quizzes and stuff they always give me Hufflepuff.
Here's a question for you though: Ever been to the Harry Potter world in Orlando? I'm going next year and I'm curious how they are making Ollivanders wand shop. Like do you actually have a wand that's chosen for you or can you pick whichever wand you want?
I've never been there but I do plan on going next year. I'm hoping that they choose the wand for you. It would make the experience all the more better.
That's funny I'm Floo Nimbus but I forgot the number. Haven't had time to play yet.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree it's the best potter site!! I tried going on earlier to play around but it was down :( And did you take a quiz to be put in Slytherin? Whenever I've done the quizzes and stuff they always give me Hufflepuff.
ReplyDeleteHere's a question for you though:
Ever been to the Harry Potter world in Orlando? I'm going next year and I'm curious how they are making Ollivanders wand shop. Like do you actually have a wand that's chosen for you or can you pick whichever wand you want?
I've never been there but I do plan on going next year. I'm hoping that they choose the wand for you. It would make the experience all the more better.
DeleteI should be RuneFeather4149, but they never emailed me the confirmation. =(
ReplyDeleteTry to sign up again. Don't give up!
Delete